Monday, December 1, 2008

Sales of the new the Carbolic Smoke Ball book much better than even we expected

The Eastside Borders is getting ready for its reading of Carbolic Smoke Ball's first book, "Zombies Ate My Headlines" this Saturday at 2:00 p.m. I hope they have enough books -- sales are much better than even we expected. Thanks to everyone who's purchased one.

Speaking of our new book, listen to what Jim Krenn and Randy Baumann said about it. We also very much appreciate their glowing remarks.

And here's what Tony Norman of the Post-Gazette said about it: “Last week, I got my copy of Zombies Ate My Headlines’ by those funny guys at Carbolic Smoke Ball… Honestly, I haven’t stopped laughing since. This stuff is better than The Onion.”

And The City Paper had this fine article about the book.

We think it's as funny as anything going. Actually, we know it's that good. Get your copy from us, from Amazon, or from Renaissance.